Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Kite Flying…

IMG_2811

A Bird got a kite for Easter from Grandma Pat. She was pretty stoked, and because our house always feels like we live in a wind tunnel it was a perfect gift. So today we went out to fly it for the first time, because guess what? Surprise it was super windy.

I got the kite in the air and handed the reins over to A Bird.

IMG_2801

In exchange I was handed her “bug catching net” and Ladybug her favorite baby doll. Once the hand off was made, she proceeded to run like a maniac back and forth dragging the kite and laughing hysterically.

IMG_2807

IMG_2803

Overall, it was a great afternoon outside. But as I sat there watching her run around, I had a question. How did kites get associated with Easter? Then I thought ah hell who cares and went back to flying kites.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

IMG_2812

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...