Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Colors and Feel of Fall…

The other day I went back to a spot I wanted to hike on lunch, the weather was beautiful, it was 70 degrees and sunny an all around perfect fall day. I set off into the woods and let the sounds, sights and smells of the season over take me. There was the smell of dried leaves and warm earth in the air, the colors of the leaves were eye popping and then the rustle of leaves when the wind blew or one of the thousands of chipmunks in the woods ran through them was warming. I am normally a summer type of guy, I love the hot weather and the blazing sun, but this day was amazing. Here are a few shots from my hike. Enjoy!

IMG_4810

IMG_4812

A place to sit and relax along the path.

IMG_4814

IMG_4818

A peek of Canandaigua Lake from the overlook

IMG_4811

A hot mess of sap and parasite and microbiological awesomeness on a tree.

IMG_4824

One hell of a fly catcher.

IMG_4821

Color!

Take a hike and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...