Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little Things...

Isn’t funny how the little things in life can completely change your mood or attitude. We have had a stressful couple of weeks with both A Bird and L Bird’s medical situations going on and creating a roller coaster of emotions. I know the stress is affecting all of us, but today I had a little thing brighten my mood. I was walking to my Jeep to go to lunch when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something red on the bumper.




A Bird had stuck that little heart sticker on my bumper over a month ago. She told me it was “because I like your Jeep and I love you!” So just seeing that little red heart still stuck there after a month of driving and rain and wind was amazing. One stupid little sticker made me smile all day.

I know that people always say don’t worry about the little things, well sometimes those little things can have a huge impact. So do some little thing for someone you care about. It may go a long way for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...