Friday, October 15, 2010

A Few Locals....

I had some time on my way home for once, and it was actually sunny for once. Normally fall is always rainy and dreary so, I try to take advantage when I can. None of these shots are amazing by any means, but it is what I see every day on my ride from work, so I thought I would share.

IMG_2446

One of the Ontario County Pathways. I saw it driving by and thought it looked so peaceful, like a tunnel of trees.

IMG_2464

A shot of the south end of Canandaigua Lake and the colors starting to turn.

IMG_2471

Another shot, but I tried to capture the clouds to show their shadows on the hills.

IMG_2473

IMG_2475 

The sun was just right to show the different colors of cows. It definitely was a very "country" scene.

IMG_2478

This a mennonite egg farm. I normally pass very early in the morning on the way to work, and I always see an old man out milking that cow.

IMG_2479

More chickens, I mean c'mon who doesn't love chickens.

So like I said, nothing spectacular, but just what I see daily. I was just trying to slow down and admire the beauty in the little things around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...