Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That's my jam...

Have you ever been just driving down the street not really paying attention to the radio, it's on but its more annoying background noise than anything else, then you hear the first few notes or words of a song and you are immediately grinning.

Yeah, that happened to me today. There I was in the middle of main street at a stop light grinning like the cat the ate the canary as one of my favorite songs came on the radio. I was just bitching to myself about the idiot in front of me when all of the sudden I heard:

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big.  She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, you know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!

There I was instantly lost in Baby Got Back. I honestly don't know how I got down Main St with all of my hip thrusting to "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" and "I wanna get you home and ugh, double up, ugh, ugh". People must have thought I was having a seizure because I am grinning/singing/laughing at myself so much I have tears in my eyes while I was shoulder dancing and gyrating in my seat. It really must have looked awful, but I used to a man with a fistful of game, but now I am just an old fat bald man singing and laughing at himself.

So I just thought I would share what an idiot I was.

 

But everyone has a song that they just can't help but act like an ass to, right?

What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...