Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Bird & Crafting

Well, I ended up taking A Bird to Michael’s to get crafts yesterday. I had been contemplating it on Friday, but L Bird kind of forced my hand. As she was putting A bird to bed Friday night, she mentioned that I would take her to Michael’s the next day. So L Bird  comes out and this is what I get “Yeah, well I might have told A Bird that you would take her to Michael’s tomorrow”.

Right then I knew the cards were dealt, because there was no way A Bird would forget a trip to Michael’s. It only got worse from there because A Bird woke up at 3:30 AM calling me, I rushed into her room thinking something was wrong. When I got there she proceeded to ask me if we could go to Michael’s. Yep, there was no getting out of it. I told her we would and put her back to bed. Then she got up around 7:30 and came into our room and asked me again about going to Michael’s. She is persistent when she wants something.

But anyway, we finally went to MIchael’s yesterday and came home with a boatload of crafts. We crafted all day, we made bracelets, picture frames, drew pictures, we did a lot. So here are a couple of videos of our adventures. (They are not anything groundbreaking or super exciting, but they gave me an excuse to try out my new camera.)

This is just A Bird and all of her loot:

Then this A Bird beading a bracelet and becoming exasperated at how many cousins she has.

PS- I hate my voice on video. Does it really sound like that? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...