Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Weekend…

This weekend has been a lazy one, well as lazy as they get around our house. L Bird is still recovering from her surgery. She is still very sore and incredibly itchy and it is pretty much making her miserable. You know that saying “If Momma ain’t happy, nobody’s happy” well there is a bit of truth to that. It’s actually not that bad, she hasn’t been bad, I just feel bad that she is so miserable and there is not much I can do about it to help. It will just take time to heal and it will suck for her right now.

So based on that we haven’t done a whole lot. Yesterday I spent most of the morning hanging with A Bird coloring and watching television. L Bird took some benedryl to help with the itching but it pretty much knocked her out. A Bird went down for a nap and L Bird got up,  so I went out to help Cpt. Insano put together a giant trampoline his niece and nephew got for their birthdays. Two hours and a couple of beers later we had it all put together and the kids were able to jump on it for like five minutes before it was completely pitch dark. I came home in time to hang out for a few minutes with the girls before we put A Bird to bed.

Now this morning everyone is moving slow and its nice. L Bird and I are drinking coffee and A Bird is having a dance party to the television.

So after the dance party is over, we don’t have much planned as L Bird is still pretty sore and doesn’t feel like doing much. The most I have planned is taking A Bird to Michael’s for more craft supplies.

Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend. My number is coming up in the dance party, I’m being paged to the stage and I need to stretch so I don’t pull a hammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...