Friday, March 11, 2011

This Weekend…

This is the first weekend in awhile where we have no plans and it is very nice. It seems like every weekend we have somewhere to go or someone is stopping by to visit, and before I can blink it’s already Monday and I have to go to work again and I don’t feel like I’ve had any time to relax. Don’t get me wrong,I love going out and people stopping by,but its also very nice to just stick close to your family and have a couple of lazy days just to do nothing but be with each other.

L Bird has to work tomorrow morning, but after that we will be just hanging out. I may try to find something crafty to do with A Bird to keep her busy for awhile, plus I love to see how excited she gets about crafts. Other than that I plan on reading the newest Mother Earth News and Brew Your Own magazines and fighting the urge to run to Tractor Supply. They have their new chicks in stock, and I am itching to get a couple of more chicks. The four hens I have now are laying just fine, but I think that two more girls would fill out the flock just perfect. Plus TSC has a couple of the varieties I would really love to get, because they lay tinted eggs.

Well, we’ll see what the weekend actually brings. What are your big plans?

DSC01172

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...