Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Slowing Down.....

Today I knew I would be working in Canandaigua for the morning, then driving south to Naples to work the afternoon. I have made this drive thousands of times, but it seems that I am always racing to get down to Naples to get to work, but this afternoon I had my camera with me so I decided I would finally slow down and take an actual lunch hour to do something that I wanted to do.

I grabbed a quick bite to eat, grabbed my camera and set out for a leisurely drive. As I drove I took notice of things that I have seen before but never really appreciated. This is a short collection of those photos.

IMG_2424

IMG_2425

Rows of sunflowers planted in between rows of sweet corn.

IMG_2426

IMG_2428

Windmills on the hills surrounding Naples, NY.

IMG_2431

IMG_2430

Vineyard and signs.

Then just for the hell of it, I thought a sepia tone would look great on this sign, so I threw it in.

IMG_2431 (2)

Well, I hope you enjoyed my trip down the road, I know I actually did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...