Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fresh Eggs, Finally!!!!

So I originally had a great post about a local cemetery and an odd thing I found in it that I was going to post tonight, but then I had a great little surprise, well two of them actually, when I got home this afternoon.

DSC01271

My first two eggs!! I have had these chickens since they were a day old way back on April 6th. I have built them a beautiful coop and run, fed them, watered them, gave them plenty of fresh fruits and veggies. I have scratched their backs and sat out there in the coop with them "talking" to them and they had given me nothing. But today that all changed, they started producing and it was so worth it. I can't wait until tomorrow when I'll crack one open and give it a taste. I'm so excited!

Oh and A Bird is super excited too!

DSC01270

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...