Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh L Bird Quotes

Well, through the years L Bird has had a number memorable quotes. She really has no filter, so whatever she is thinking just kind of blurts out. One of the memorable ones was at a crowded bar and she is talking to the bartender about shots and all I hear from across the bar is “Vodka? I love vodka!” Yep, those are just some of the things that come out of her mouth. But today I heard a song by R. Kelly and it reminded me of my favorite L Bird quote. Let me set it up for you first:

L Bird, Dinker and myself are out to dinner at a pretty nice restaurant waiting to meet up with the Goof Troop. We have a couple of drinks and we are talking to each other and R. Kelly comes up in conversation. Now you know how sometimes you are in a crowded place and you are talking loudly just to have your friends hear you because it’s so noisy, then it seems like everyone in the place shuts up at the exact same time so it is so quiet you can hear a pin drop? Well that happened to L Bird right as she was professing rather loudly her love for R. Kelly’s music. The room goes quiet and all you hear is L Bird “I don’t care if R. Kelly did pee on that girl, I still like his music!”

IT WAS AWESOME! You should have seen the looks our table got. So this one is for you L Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...