Thursday, February 10, 2011

The View with Men and Less Bitching & Crying

Remember “The Man Show” with Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla? That was a great show, they had guys, beer drinking, girls on trampolines, everything. It was just an awesome show. I used to love to watch that show and see what dumb things they would come up with next.


As I watched that show, I always thought it would be awesome if I could put together a show similar to The Man Show but with a slightly different twist. I was thinking more of a combination of The Man Show and The View, except without all of bitching and crying. It would be more like The Man’s View or something cheesy like that. But I figured it would be like a call in advice show.

This is what I see, there could be a nice wooden bar, and Captain Insano, Dinker, Butters and myself would make up the panel and sit behind the bar. We would be drinking beers and answering phone calls, e-mails, etc on the air. We definitely have our experts, Butters could field any questions relating to anything bacon, maybe even do a man’s cooking segment. Then you have the Cpt. fielding all home improvement questions, Dinker is an expert in motorcycles and blowing himself up, and I could handle any beer or wine questions. Then when it came to women questions or questions from women about relationships or whatever you ladies ask about we would have an open round table.

Now I think that would make for some funny and interesting TV. Advice from four normal everyday guys, I think our advice would be comical informative and depending on the amount of beer we were drinking possibly slurry. I think that people, especially women would appreciate honest opinions/advice from normal men.

Well, that was just my thought, but if sounds like a good idea to you and you know a TV executive, let me know. Don’t worry, I won’t hold my breath, lol. Until I hear the phone ring with my deal, I’ll just casually hand out my advice where I see fit. Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...